These are superb extra security for your garage up and over door and we have been fitting them for years with absolutely no comeback at all i.e. we are not aware of any burglar bypassing them.
- They are a very simple fit and highly effective – they just bolt through the frame
- Install between 30 – 40 cm of the floor
- They are supplied in pairs with keyed alike locks with all fittings included
- They prevent the corners of garage doors being lifted and bent upwards – not only that they stop the door being pushed or forced open all the way
- They are also a great visual deterrent
- You can lock in the park position – or lock in the engaged position for a secure garage door as the locking arm drops 7cm to the side
- They are galvanised and powder coated white